Saturday 7 May 2011

Just a quick Fiverr gig that takes 1 minute to setup

[Easy money] Just a quick Fiverr gig that takes 1 minute to setup
Hi folks,

I thought I'd share a quick way to make some cash that you can use as leverage if you don't have any money to invest in domains or hosting or whatever.
Create 2 or 3 FB accounts
Create an equal amount of Twiends accounts
Couple a FB account with a Twiends account
Create a Imacro with the code below
Installa proxy switcher addon for FireFox (by a BHW member, kudos!)
Get a couple proxies from the lists shared here on BHW on a daily basis
Create a Fiverr gig where you sell 100 or 200 or whatever amount of FB page likes
Run the code!
Provide before and after screenshots


Code:
VERSION BUILD=7210419 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
FRAME F=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Like
WAIT SECONDS=10
Anyway, you can use that $4 to leverage anything. Be creative.

Now tell me again that making money is hard.

Ciao.

PS
I didn't use proxies with this setup because I added the 10seconds wait. This prevents me from being banned.

PS2
I can do 6 likes per minute and around 300 per hour.
If you have fast proxies you can use a shorter WAIT period and do even more likes.
If you open up 3 windows with 3 different Twiends accounts you should be able to do even more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment